The Institutional Analysis TA project offers a number of ways for communities to connect with experts in the institutional analysis, community assessment, and Safety & Accountability Audits, to learn from other communities who have implemented the process, and to be exposed to new and some of the best materials in the field of system reform on behalf of survivors of violence against women. Check this page frequently for information related to upcoming events.
Praxis offers webinar and in-person training for programs organizing an end to violence against women. We are committed to access and inclusion for our trainings, and strive to ensure all events are as accessible as possible for participants with disabilities, limited English proficiency (LEP), and Deaf participants.
Receive quality training on institutional analysis, community assessment, and Safety & Accountability Audits over the internet.
- Your responses to the questions about accessibility accommodations included in our registration process help us meet your needs. We, therefore, ask for registration at least seven days before an event to allow adequate time to accommodate requests. We offer live webinar closed-captioning and visually accessible PowerPoints. If you need assistance with registration, require an alternate format to register, or need other help to register or participate, please contact: email@example.com
- Webinar connection and call-in information will be sent with registration confirmation. If you do not receive confirmation withing a few minutes of registering, check your Spam folder.
- Long distance charges to participate can be paid with OVW set-aside training funds. If you are unable to participate in webinars, you will find the recordings of each posted to the IATA Recordings page about a week after the event.
Check back for future webinars!
*Daylight Savings time zone conversion:
|Guam/Northern Mariana Islands||Next day
4-day annual training institutes for local teams to be immersed in the full range of tools and methods involved in community assessments as outlined by the Praxis Safety and Accountability Audit
Check back for future institute dates!
What past participants have said about the training:
• [This] Institute provided a great framework for assessing community institutions in a productive way.
• I liked how we actually got to use the tools and concepts we were learning about. I also really enjoyed the observation opportunities.
• The days built upon each other and provided a great deal of necessary programmatic information.
• Great dialogue with facilitators – they allowed us as participants to share/discuss while leading the various activities.