This public awareness campaign includes visual and audio aids that can be used as awareness and advocacy tools in your work with rural Black women who are battered. The materials are intended for organizations that are developing or have developed advocacy programs specifically for Black battered women, have specific training for advocates who work with Black battered women, or are working with established Black community organizations.
Click on an image to see a larger version.
- 20-page guidebook
- Includes 8.5×11 color posters
- CD with broadcast-quality and camera-ready materials
- 15, 30 and 60-second radio PSAs
- 11×14 poster Like a Queen
- 11×14 poster Love Shouldn’t Hurt